A few things that you may not have known.
- The Statue of Liberty was built in France and was sent to the USA as a present.
- The Statue of liberty arrived in pieces and was reassembled on arrival in the late 1800's
- She was designed to resemble Libertas the goddess of freedom.
- The green coloring on the outside is due to oxidation of the copper plating
- The Statue of liberty became a symbol of hope for all immigrants as it was the first sign that they had arrived .
- She's electrifying!
What are you going to see?